Measurement is the Secret Sauce: we provide the recipe”
If you’ve picked up the book Measuring the Networked NonProfit, chances are you are wondering how to get more social impact out of your social media. Authors Beth Kanter, the “Queen of NonProfits” and Katie Delahaye Paine, the “Goddess of Measurement” provide us with an excellent recipe for innovation.
But, the book is not just a cook book, it’s also a self-help guide for NPOs. For those of you that are nervous about data collection sucking up your time and effort, with little ROI, don’t worry. One of the important messages of this book is “collect less data, but think more about it.” Their encouraging approach will help you focus, channel and direct change more effectively.
These are the posts that make up my blog:
- Measurement is the Secret Sauce (March 14th)
- Can your NPO use this approach? (March 21st)
- How to get your supporters to change the world (March 28th)
- 3 useful things I learnt from the book (April 10th)
- Keep moving forward (April 13th)